Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's about time!



Well it is October 31st and Halloween at that!  I am beyond excited, last week I officially found out my start date!  Wednesday, November 14th session 9 is set to begin.  We have 20 participants assessed for session 9 and on November 6th the clinicians will complete their final clinical rounds and move forward with the start date.  I will be contacted after November 6th to confirm and receive more information about the first week.

When I first found out the start date I was a little bit frustrated because what was originally supposed to be an October 31st start date was now moved to November 14th, the waiting game is so so hard at times.  But here I am now only two weeks away.  All of my energy is now focused on this program and  moving forward!  I will definitely start blogging more often as I get closer and with every experience I have during this next year! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment