Thursday, November 22, 2012

1200 Calories, I got this!

Well, week 1 has since passed. Last night was the start of week 2 and I was really looking forward to our meeting last night, we dove right into a weight management module and our 1200 caloric recommendations for the next three weeks.

I left the meeting feeling confident about consuming only 1200 calories, I have a sheet with food selections and basically if it is not on the sheet we do not eat it. Some people seemed to struggle with that concept last night as they continued to ask if this product or that product was ok to have.
I arrived home and prepared my meals for today, I already know that if I do not take the time to prepare them then it will be a bad day. My husband said that for the next three weeks he will be a constant reminder for me to prepare my meals for the next day and that we will prepare them together. I appreciate his commitment to me during this journey. So here I am day 1 of 1200 calories....I got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment