Sunday, December 23, 2012

Be Inspired

I purchased a Smash book in the summer not knowing what I would use it for. I finally pulled it out a few weeks ago and decided to use it as my journal. A major part of this program they emphasize is journaling, now as a blogger I thought that i wouldn't need to journal but I was definitely wrong. I am using this journal to help me plan for transition back to food and maintenance and a reminder of where I have come from and how I will make it through hard times. It contains a few favourite quotes, words of wisdom from family and friends, a before picture as well as a section for a few recipes I find along the way to help me reach my goal of cooking fresh!

When I am having a bad day I pull it out, write a few notes and browse through previous entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment