Saturday, December 1, 2012

Struggling a bit

Three days into week 2 and I admit that I am struggling a bit. Not with breakfast, lunch or snack but with my supper time meal. I am motivated to make it and did make it all last week but for some reason the start of this week I am struggling with making the right decision to choose my healthy supper meal. I am letting my habits and hunger take over and the past two night have had food outside of my recommended list of foods.

Now, I knew this would be a struggle and I keep reminding myself that I am only 10 days into new eating habits and how do I change 20 years of bad habits in two weeks? It just doesn't happen. I truly am looking forward to the next 3 months so while I am on liquid only and cleansing my pallet I can focus all of my energy on why I have these bad habits and how I deal with them while transitioning back to food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment